Events and Activities
Events and programs of interest to the developmental disability community.
The NHCDD hosts and sponsors many disabilities related events and programs throughout the state. We welcome collaboration with disability adjacent organizations and agencies who would like to develop programming that aligns with any of our 5-year plan goals. If you have questions about any upcoming events, please contact our project manager, Vanessa Blais, at Vanessa.A.Blais@ddc.nh.gov or 603-271-7040.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for information on our upcoming events and activities @NHCDD.
The Living Well Quality Frameworks Grant
The NH Council on Developmental Disabilities (DD Council) is a sub-award recipient on the Living Well: NH Quality Frameworks grant.
The Living Well grant focuses on expanding the capacity of Home and Community-Based Systems and to enhance community monitoring in order to prevent abuse, neglect, and exploitation. This framework will support the state partners in enhancing and assuring the independence, integration, health, safety, and well-being of individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities living in the community by improving the quality of the services and supports provided by disability service providers. The DD Council’s role as a key partner on the grant is to assist in improving access to and quality of HCBS services to individuals in the community through values-based education and training.
More information about the grant is available at: Living Well – NH Quality Frameworks | Institute on Disability/UCED.
- Family Support Conference
- Transition Collaborative Night
- Caregiver's Conference
Direct Support Issues
- Direct Support Professionals Week
- Direct Support Professional Conference and Awards
- 2021 DSP and Home Provider of the Year Awards
- 2020 DSP and Home Provider of the Year Awards
- Employment Leadership Awards
- 2021 Employment Leadership Award winners’ presentations can be viewed on our NHCDD YouTube Channel
- Winter Awards Ceremony
- 2020 Winter Awards Ceremony
- ABLE NH ADA 30th Anniversary Event LeDerick Horne: the Intersection of Race and Disability
Safety and Well-Being
- Sexuality and Wellness Trainings for Individuals with ID/DD
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Awareness Trainings for Individuals with ID/DD
- Bystander Trainings for Individuals with ID/DD
- NH Human Trafficking Awareness Trainings for Individuals with ID/DD
- NAMI NH Suicide Prevention Conference
- NH Assistive Technology Fair
- Advocate NH Learn It! Live It! Love It! Conference